Inhaling the magic back into my soul

Monday, July 23, 2007

Not Tomorrow, But Today

12:16 AM, A new start of a day. It is here I will post my progress with my weight loss program and my personal thoughts on this goal as I reach it one minute at a time. Earlier in the evening, I had my last grilled hamburger with bread. That will be OK, to rid myself of the bread, as it turns to sugar in the body anyway. Thus, why so many diabetics have to allow this as a sugar intake when consumed. So, it is with a step out in faith, that I make this journey alone, visually. It is the magic of the hour. :-) and the magic of the soul, that will become victorious. Say Yeah.....! The hardest aspect of this will be: That I refuse to let people, places and things, interrupt my scheduled program. People are selfish. It becomes all about them and your well being is more times than not, placed on the back burner. Don't let this happen. Write down a schedule. Have a plan and fight like hell to keep it in that order, refusing to allow anyone or any situation to take priority over you and your goals. Michael Jordon said it best than anyone for Nike... Just do it! passion ~

No comments: